Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tension

No sleep last night. Iwas a bit stressed. Stupidly I went on the internet to read up on this cancer and the odds of survival after having it sooo many times. Stats are not good. Not that I am a stats person. I believe everyone follows there own destiny and is not driven by what others have done. It was a bit of doom and gloom and that caused a bit of anxiety!!!
Today is different. I am still concious of the fact that I am going to beat this cancer again and go on for another day. The Docs have been really positive the last couple of days and that has been a wonderful change. I am thinking that it is time to talk to my other half and tell him what is going on again. It is very easy to hide this from him because he travels roughly 40 weeks of the year with his job. He is stressed to the max with his job and if this is something i can deal with I will. Don't get me wrong I am sure he would be by my side for the treatments if I asked but I am not so sure want him there right now!! Bad wife...who knows! There are worse things I have done.
So fingers crossed as I head off for another treatment..... Wish me luck and a lifted spirit!
ciao

No comments: